Grilled Chicken with Watermelon Salsa
- 3 cups watermelon, diced, seedless
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- No Salt Seasoning and pepper, to taste
Place watermelon, jalapenos, cilantro, mint, lime juice and onion in a medium bowl; stir well to combine.
Season with no salt seasoning and pepper.
Set aside or chill in refrigerator.
Season chicken with no salt seasoning and pepper.
Grill chicken until cooked all the way through and juices run clear.
Serve watermelon salsa with chicken.