- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 lb. hash browns or shredded potatoes
- 1/3 cup mozzarella or cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 onion, chopped, any kind
- 8 eggs, cooked any style
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Shredded Parmesan
- Sour Cream
- Green Onions
In a large skillet, bring oil up to high heat. Add hash brown potatoes. Cook until golden brown on each side. Add salt and pepper. Top with cheese. Cover pan; let cheese melt.
In another frying pan, sauté the bell pepper and onion in olive oil with salt and pepper. Push pepper and onions to outside of pan. Cook eggs over easy, fried, scrambled or to your desire. To serve, Place hash browns on the bottom of the plate, top with some of the peppers and onions, 2 eggs. Serve immediately with desired toppings.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market