- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 lb. boneless steak, any cut
- 4 radishes, trimmed, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 serrano or jalapeño, chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 small flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- 3 ounces blue cheese or feta, crumbles
- 1/4 cup sour cream (optional)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a large skillet up to high heat, add oil. Season steak with salt and pepper. Cook steak to desired doneness. Let steak rest on cutting board for 5 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine the radishes, cilantro, onions, pepper, if using, lime juice, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Slice steak and serve on tortillas topped with radish salsa, blue cheese and sour cream, if using.