465 new cases have been reported, for a total of 371,235.
An additional 4,365 tests have been performed, for a total of 2,205,791. The rolling seven-day average of positive tests is now 647 per day, or roughly 11.6% of those tested.
203 people are currently hospitalized with COVID-19. 14,695 people have been hospitalized since the pandemic began.
Six new deaths have been reported, for a total of 1,935. The newly reported deaths include:
- between 45-64, Summit County resident, not hospitalized
- between 45-64, Salt Lake County resident, hospitalized at time of death
- between 45-64, Tooele County resident, not hospitalized
- older than 85, Utah County resident, long-term care facility resident
- between 65-84, Weber County resident, long-term care facility resident
- between 65-84, Salt Lake County resident, long-term care facility resident
An additional 14,243 vaccines have been administered, for a total of 716,536. 254,569 of those vaccinated have been immunized with two doses.