Crunch wraps are the latest craze and Alex Daynes of @MyOwnMealPlan has a great recipe! These babies are seriously easy to throw together, and the stuffing possibilities are endless! A Philly Cheesesteak Crunch Wrap has all the goodness of a Philly cheesesteak, wrapped up in a large lavish wrap and toasted to perfection!
Essentially, a crunch wrap is made by using a large lavish wrap, stuffing the insides with ingredients, folding it up into a pocket, and toasting the outsides for the desired crunch! It`s crunchy on the outside, warm and gooey on the inside!
HOW TO MAKE A PHILLY CHEESESTEAK CRUNCH WRAP
- Lay out the lavish wrap and spread with one laughing cow cheese wedge. Trust me on this, it`s delicious.
- Place the cheese in the center of the wrap. Add the prepared Philly meat to the center of the wrap.
- Fold up the corners of the wrap to create a tight pocked.
- Place in a hot frying pan, seem side down for 1-2 minutes to toast the outside. Flip and toast the other side.
- Serve hot! Cheese should be melty, and the crunch wrap should be golden.
For more recipes find Alex online at myownmealplans.com or follow her on Instagram @MyOwnMealPlan