The American Heart Association and The American Stroke Association are ready for their big CycleNation event this year even though it's going to be a bit different.
Join their 3rd annual Utah CycleNation virtually from your home on Saturday, May 30th from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. Not only will you get a great workout but you'll also help raise money for COVID-19!
• The virtual event includes two workout opportunities - a ride on your stationary bike and a HIIT workout. You can do either or both.
• Participants will also have the opportunity to hear inspirational stories from stroke survivors.
• There is no cost to participate when you register at cyclenation.org/utah, but the're asking you to donate to support what the American Heart Association|American Stroke Association is doing to minimize the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The AHA/ASA is investing a minimum of $2.5 million to investigate the cardiovascular implications of coronavirus by:
- Helping to accelerate antiviral drugs to combat COVID-19.
- Teaching hospitals and communities how to safely and effectively administer CPR during the coronavirus pandemic.
To register go to: Visit cyclenation.org/utah.