For Spring Cleaning, Young Living is encouraging a whole life clean-out to help create a toxin-free environment.
Spring Clean your diet with essential oils and eliminate harsh chemicals from your home by making these few minor adjustments:
1. Eliminate multiple toxin-filled cleaners with one solution. Most of the cleaners at home contain harsh chemicals like ammonia. With the Young Living multipurpose Thieves Household Cleaner, you can replace most of your household cleaners with just one bottle.
2. Look for plant-based dish soaps. Current dish soaps on the market are also filled with harsh chemicals like phosphates. Instead, use products like our Thieves Dish Soap which is naturally derived and plant-based. It also cleans with the added benefit of pure essential oils. It`s fresh citrus scent comes from Jade Lemon and Bergamot essential oils. It`s gentle on your hands but tough on grime!
3. Citrus oils such as Orange, Lemon and Grapefruit can be used in a variety of ways around the house. You can diffuse these oils to purify the air of unwanted odors and create an energizing, citrus-scented environment.
4. You can also add a few drops of a citrus oil to your cleaning products to add an additional natural scent.
5. Young Living offers Lemon Vitality essential oil which you can add a drop in your glass of water to help you recharge and renew.
Check our the Young Living`s blog which has a number of DIY recipes to introduce essential oils into your cleaning routine: YOUNGLIVING.COM