Wild Women Tribe is a group created by women for women. It brings like-minded women together to empower them through transformational outdoor experiences and wilderness workshops.
Their annual Moab camping retreat has been postponed until September but they are offering an interactive, virtual women's retreat held on Zoom May 29th to 31st.
This is a perfect event for wives, moms, daughters, sisters, friends who need a positive lift and feeling of support and community from other women during this uncertain time.
The VIRTUAL RETREAT is going to be all about empowerment and self care through meditation, yoga, food, drink and art.
The collaborators who will be teaching Zoom workshops during the retreat are:
• Sara Sergent, Alpine Distilling :: cocktail mixing
• Jill Johnson, The Paint Mixer :: healing through creativity
• Maryguenn Vellinga-Hinz, Rise Boxing :: Ritual and routine
• Kristen Ulmer, Pro skier / fear expert :: Finding flow during hardship
• Marysa Cardwell, Nutritionist / dietitian :: cooking classes
• Jane Freedman, yogi / astrologer :: yoga classes
For more information and to sign up go to wildwomentribe.net