by Todd Gardiner, Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill
Serves 1 – 500 calories
- 2 7-8 inch flour tortillas
- 3 oz. sliced turkey breast
- 2 oz cucumbers, julienned
- 2 oz carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 oz red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 T low cal jalapeno yogurt
Warm tortillas and turkey (if desired), lay tortillas flat and evenly divide ingredients between tortillas. Roll tightly and cut each into two pieces.
Serve with hummus or a small salad.
Low Cal Jalapeno Yogurt sauce
- 6 oz Fat Free Plain Yogurt
- ½ oz. Fresh Cilantro. Chiffonade
- 1 tsp Chipotle Tabasco
- ½ tsp chopped garlic
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- ½ small jalapeno, minced
- 1 tsp blackened seasoning, (smoked paprika may be substituted)
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Store refrigerated for up to 1 week.