Those ultra concentrated pod laundry detergents may seem convenient. But the American Association of Poison Control Centers says they are extremely harmful to infants.
There have been a growing number of instances where toddlers have swallowed the small packets and become very ill, very quickly.
In different cases a child began to vomit, one became unresponsive and many of the children end up on ventilators.
Poison control centers are urging parents and caregivers to make sure these laundry detergent packets are out of reach of youngsters.