by Todd Gardiner
- 2-3 ears sweet corn (in husks) to = 2C kernels
- 1 C grape tomatoes, halved
- Small red pepper, roasted and diced
- 1 large jalapeno, roasted and minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 T minced red onion
- 1 T cilantro, rough chopped
- 1 t fresh oregano, minced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/2 t cumin
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Place corn in husks on hot grill and cook until outer husks are charred, turning every two to three minutes. Allow to cool and remove husks and any silk attached to ear. Remove kernels from cob with a sharp knife by cutting along base of cob.
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stil well to combine. Season with salt and pepper and place into a serving container. Serve as a dip or atop grilled fish.