SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Marathon may cause some delays this weekend.
There will be road closures in downtown Salt Lake City near 200 East between 400 and 500 South.
The bike tour begins at 6:30 Saturday morning. The marathon begins at 7 am.
The following is a link to the course map: CLICK HERE
The following is a press release with further details:
Salt Lake City Residents,
Due to the Utah Marathon on Saturday, October 13, there will be road closures throughout Salt Lake City. Events begin at 6:30 a.m. at 200 East between 400 and 500 South. Officers will accommodate traffic as safety allows and motorists should expect periods of time when cars may have to wait as long as 20 minutes or more.
Start times for Utah Marathon events:
• 6:30 a.m. – Bike Tour
• 6:50 a.m. – Wheelchair & Handcycle
• 7:00 a.m. – Marathon start
• 7:00 a.m. – Half Marathon start
• 9:00 a.m. – 5K Run and Walk
• 10:00 a.m. – Kids K
• 10:00 a.m. – Awards Ceremony (5K)
• 11:00 a.m. – Awards Ceremony (Half Marathon)
• 12:00 p.m. – Awards Ceremony (Marathon)Please drive with care and patience when crossing the course and encountering Utah Marathon participants