by Jennifer Burns, Gossner Foods
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups Gossner Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 large tomatoes, (2 sliced, 1 diced), divided
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1cup pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons sour cream or plain yogurt
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Brush oil on each side of the tortillas and lay on a large cookie sheet. Arrange the cheese on the bottom with the tomato slices from 2 tomatoes on top. Add salt and pepper on top of tomatoes. Bake for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted. Roll tortillas up. Serve immediately. Place the pesto in a bowl. Add the sour cream or yogurt with the diced tomato; mix together. Serve with wraps.