VERNAL, Utah — A fire at Basin Propane Systems was under control by approximately 12:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The business is located near US-40 and 500 South in Vernal. The road was closed while emergency crews responded to the fire, but reopened soon after the fire was contained.
Homes and businesses without a half-mile radius of the fire were evacuated Tuesday morning.
As of 12:30 p.m.. residents east of the fire were allowed to return home. Residents to the west are still under evacuation orders, according to the Uintah County Fire Marshal.
No injuries have been reported, according to the Vernal Express.