by Jennifer Burns, Cornaby's
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1/4 cups Cornaby’s Peach Habanero Sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 24 rolls or small buns
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Place the chicken in a large sealed baggie. Add 3/4 of a cup of the Peach Habanero sauce, salt and pepper. Shake well. Marinate for at least two hours for best flavor.
In a frying pan up to a medium to medium-high heat, sauté the chicken on each side for 6-8 minutes total or until completely cooked through. Cut or open each roll or bun. Brush the remaining Peach Habanero on each side of the rolls or buns. Add some chicken, onion, tomatoes, cabbage, carrots and blue cheese to each. Serve immediately.