by Jennifer Burns, Cornaby's
- 1 pound chicken wings and drumettes
- 1 cup Cornaby’s Peach Habanero Sauce, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Place the chicken in a large sealed baggie. Add 3/4 of a cup of the Peach Habanero sauce, salt and pepper. Shake well. Marinate for at least two hours for best flavor.
Place the chicken wings on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 50-60 minutes. When done, place the chicken in a large bowl. Add the remaining Peach Habanero sauce; toss well. Serve immediately.
(Note: Cornaby’s Raspberry Chipolte or Raspberry Jalapeno could be substituted for the peach Habanero on both recipes.)
Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (regular, low-fat or non-fat)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (regular, canola mayo or a light version of either can be used)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- Dash of Tabasco (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
For the dressing, in a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Mix well. Chill for at least 30 minutes for optimum flavor.