by Jennifer Burns, Jamba Juice
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 pound chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 baguettes (sandwich size), sliced in half
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/2 can black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 3 teaspoons Greek yogurt
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a frying pan up to medium high heat. Season chicken with Worcestershire, garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper. Cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side or until completely cooked through.
With the remaining oil, brush on the inner side of each baguette half. Place 2 cheddar slices on one half of each baguette. Layer with chicken, artichoke hearts, bell peppers and olives. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown and cheese melts.
In a bowl, combine the mustard, honey and yogurt. Serve with the baguettes.