By Jennifer Burns, Dan's Market
Shrimp and Corn Salad
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered or 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 small jicama, cut into thin strips (optional)
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup shelled roasted pumpkin seeds
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, whisk together the orange and lime juices, honey, cumin, oil, salt and pepper.
Add the corn, tomatoes, jicama (if using), shrimp, pumpkin seeds, and scallions; toss well.