by Jennifer Burns, Dan's Market
- 3 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pound boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chives
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat grill or broiler.
Whisk together orange juice, chipotle pepper, 1 tablespoon vinegar, molasses and mustard in a small bowl.
Lightly oil the grill or broiler rack. Season pork with salt and pepper. Grill or broil for 2 minutes. Turn, brush with the glaze and cook for 4 minutes, brushing occasionally with glaze. Turn again, brush with the glaze, and cook until the center is no longer pink, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
Mix oil and remaining balsamic together with salt and pepper. Pour over tomato slices; garnish with chives. Serve with pork chops.