by Jennifer Burns, Dan’s Market
- 4 cups arugula or spinach
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced into 1-inch-long pieces
- 1/4 small red onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine arugula or spinach, mango, onion and red pepper. In another, smaller bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey and mustard.
Season the chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
Grill chicken over medium-high heat (or cook in a skillet with 2 tsp. olive oil) until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes, turning once halfway through. Transfer to a cutting board and let sit 5 to 7 minutes.
Slice chicken into 1-inch-long pieces. Add to salad; toss to combine. Add balsamic vinaigrette and almonds; toss again before serving.