by Jennifer Burns, Jamba Juice
- 8 package flatbread pitas or Naan bread
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 poblano chilies, seeds removed, diced
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1/2 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chicken, cut into bit size pieces, cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Lay flatbread pitas or Naan bread pieces on a baking dish. Brush a teaspoon on each piece.
In a large frying pan brought up to medium-high heat, add the oil. Sauté the peppers, chilies with salt and pepper for 3-4 minutes or until slightly soft. Add the corn and beans; stir through.
Sprinkle some of the mozzarella, provolone and cheddar on each flatbread. Divide the vegetable mixture and chicken on each flatbread. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the flatbread is golden brown. Top with cilantro, onions and red pepper flakes, if using. Serve immediately.