- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup crimini mushrooms
- 1 chicken breast, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 6 ounces roasted red pepper, pureed
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon herb butter
- 6 oz. rigatoni, cooked
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Heat oil in pan, add mushrooms and sear. Add the chicken, sauté.
Add the garlic, sauté. Add red pepper puree and parmesan cheese. Heat through; season with salt and pepper.
Add butter, stir to combine. Heat pasta in boiling water. Drain and add hot pasta to pan and toss to combine. Place in a pasta bowl. Garnish with parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Brio Tuscan Grille