- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 seedless cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, tails removed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, cut into wedges
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Mix the honey, soy, lime juice and oils in a medium bowl. Add cucumbers and shrimp and toss to coat. Season the salad with salt and pepper; garnish with sesame seeds.
Serve shrimp with lettuce, to wrap.