- 1 15.5-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small corn tortillas
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 ounces queso fresco, feta or shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, cut into slices
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Heat oven to 400° F.
In a medium bowl, combine the beans with the lime juice, cumin, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Brush the tortillas on both sides with 1 tablespoon of the oil and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook until the whites are set, 2 to 3 minutes.
Serve the eggs on the tortillas and top with the beans, salsa, cheese,avocado and cilantro.