- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large limes, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 4 (12 to 16-ounce) steaks, any boneless cut
- 12 small corn or flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, agave nectar (or brown sugar, if using), garlic, oregano, chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Place in a saucepan. Bring up to a boil; reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
Grill the steak for 5 to 6 minutes each side for medium-well. Allow the meat to rest for10 minutes before slicing.
Slice the meat into 1/4-inch thick pieces and put into serving bowls. Pour the cooked marinade over the meat and toss until coated. Serve the meat in warm tortillas with sour cream, salsa and cilantro.