- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded a little to flatten
- 1 cup half and half or cream
- 1 cup chicken stock (low sodium) or water
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Bring a skillet up to medium to high heat. Coat the skillet with the oil. Add chicken and cook until browned. Set chicken aside.
Add the cream, stock, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to the skillet. Heat to a boil.
Stir in the cooked rice and broccoli. Top with the chicken. Cover and cook over low heat about 5-7 minutes, until heated through. Serve immediately.