- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, torn or diced
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 small onion
- 1/4 jalapeno
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
In a food processor, combine the yogurt and the next 7 ingredients with salt and pepper.
Pour over salad; mix well. Top with tortilla chips.