- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 4 turkey cutlets, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons margarine (containing no trans fat)
- 2 large shallots, diced
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- No-Salt Seasoning and Pepper, to taste
In a large frying pan, bring 1 tablespoon of olive oil up to medium high heat. Sprinkle the turkey cutlets with the sage, thyme, onion powder, no salt seasoning and pepper.
Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes until cooked all the way through.
Place turkey cutlets on a plate. Cover with foil. In the same pan, bring up to medium heat, add the margarine. Saute the shallots and apple for 2-3 minutes. Add the flour to coat the shallots and apple.
While continuously stirring, add the broth, no salt seasoning and pepper. Continue cooking for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened. Serve over the turkey cutlets.