- 4 flour tortillas (6 to 8 inches in diameter)
- 8-ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce or strawberry spreadable fruit
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 ½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped, toasted
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts (optional)
Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cream cheese, 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce and 1/2 teaspoon mustard. Sprinkle with chicken, mozzarella cheese, walnuts and sprouts, if using.
Fold one end of each tortilla up about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides over folded end, overlapping. Fold remaining end down. Cut in half; serve.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market