- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, loosely packed
- 1/3 cup (about 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add spinach, salt and pepper; sauté 3 minutes or until the spinach wilts. Place spinach mixture in a colander, pressing until mixture is barely moist.
Place spinach mixture, basil, cream cheese, salt and pepper in a food processor; process until smooth. Spoon spinach mixture into a medium bowl. Add yogurt and Parmesan; stir to combine. Chill.
Sponsor: Dan's Market