- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 16 mini slices cocktail rye bread
- 16 small slices provolone or cheddar cheese
- 8 slices roasted turkey breast, cut in half
- 2 thinly sliced Roma tomatoes or 18 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Combine the avocado, cream, cheese, and lime juice in a food processor; pulse until smooth. Add cilantro, salt and pepper, pulsing to combine.
Spread approximately 1 teaspoons avocado mixture on each slice of bread. Top 8 of the bread slices with a cheese slice and two turkey slices. Top with another bread slice.
Garnish each finger sandwich with 3 overlapping tomato slices. Serve immediately.
Sponsor: Dan's Market