Peanut Butter Crust:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Lucky Spoon Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies, finely crumbled
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- pinch salt
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
In a medium bowl mix all the ingredients for the crust. Turn loose crumbs out into a prepared 8 x 8 pan. Using a spatula., pack mixture firmly into pam in an even, smooth, flat layer; set pan aside.
Melt chocolate chips over low heat in a saucepan or microwave stirring frequently until smooth and melted. Set aside to cool. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and butter until smooth. On low speed blend in the melted chocolate. Fold in whipped topping until blended.
Spoon cheese chocolate filling mixture into prepared peanut butter crust. Cover and chill until firm.
Sponsor: Utah's Own, Lucky Spoon Bakery