- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 6-ounce tilapia, halibut, or black bass fillets
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- 8 corn or whole wheat flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt or sour cream
- No Salt Seasoning and pepper, to taste
Heat grill or frying pan to high; use 1 tablespoon of oil for grill or heat in pan. Season the fish with the coriander, cumin, no salt seasoning and pepper. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side. Break into pieces.
In a medium bowl, toss the radishes and cucumber with the lime juice, remaining oil, no salt seasoning and pepper. Serve the fish in the tortillas with the cucumber relish, cilantro, yogurt or sour cream, and lime wedges.
Sponsor: IMC Heart Institute