- 3 cups quinoa, cooked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil or cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar or honey
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup edamame (soybeans)
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
Place the quinoa in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine oil, basil or cilantro and next 5 ingredients (through garlic) with salt and pepper; stir until blended. Set aside.
Add edamame, tomato, green onions, black and kidney beans to quinoa. Add the vinaigrette; stir gently to combine.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market