- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 anchovy fillets, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 chopped hard-boiled eggs
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Toss asparagus with oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread on a baking sheet and roast, stirring once halfway through, until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Combine mayonnaise, parmesan, water, anchovies, garlic, and lemon juice in a small bowl. To serve, drizzle asparagus with sauce and top with hard-boiled egg.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market