- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- Paprika, to taste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Remove egg yolks from the halved eggs and place in a small bowl. Add the ripe avocado, lime juice, mustard, onion powder, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper.
Use a fork to mash the guacamole mixture until smooth. Spoon (or use a frosting bag to pipe) the mixture into the halved eggs. Sprinkle with a dash of paprika.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market