- 3 pounds baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat grill or oven to 400° F.
Place potatoes in a single layer in center of a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bring up foil sides over potatoes; double fold top and side edges to seal, making 1 large packet. Cook the potatoes, in foil packet, covered with grill lid, 15 minutes on each side. Remove packet from grill. If using oven, cook potatoes uncovered for 20-25 minutes. Let potatoes cool for 5 minutes.
Whisk together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add potatoes, salt and pepper, tossing gently to coat. Stir in onion, blue cheese, and bacon.
Sponsor: Dan's Market