- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/4 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 2 teaspoons Asian chili sauce, any brand
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 12 dinner rolls, split
- 1/4 cup cilantro, torn
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
In a large bowl combine the ground turkey with the next 6 ingredients through hoisin sauce. Add salt and pepper, to taste. In a deep skillet or frying pan, heat the canola oil until shimmering. Form 12 small “slider size” patties. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until turkey is cooked all the way through.
In a bowl, combine the cucumber with the vinegar and sugar. Let marinate for at least an hour in refrigerator for best flavor. Place some of the turkey slider mixture on each roll. Top with cucumber slices and cilantro. Serve immediately.