If you’re looking for something fun to do this weekend, the Utah Arts Festival has it all.
From gadgets to gizmos, to do-it-yourself workshops, the festival appeals to all ages.
You can expect to see jewelry, visual arts, sculptures and clothing from artists from around the world.
Don’t miss the eight stages where you can see performances of all kinds.
TICKETS TO THE FESTIVAL
Admission Ticket Prices:
- Thursday – $10 adult single ticket
- Friday – Sunday – $12 adult single ticket
- 4-Day Festival Pass – $35 ($30 online pre-sale)
- Children 12 and under: FREE
- Seniors (65+): $6
- Bike Valet Special: Receive $2 off regular adult admission when you ride your bike and park at the Blue Sky Bike Lot (located on 400 South between State Street and 200 East, midblock)
- Y’all Come Back Pass: Pick up a Y’all Come Back Pass at box office when you purchase a ticket to receive a 2-for-1 admission on your return visit to the Festival. Come all weekend!