- Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups Hollow Farms Jalapeno Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, cooked
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, diced or torn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Spread some of the refried bean on 3 of the tortillas. Add cheese, chicken, tomato and cilantro. Spread mixture evenly onto bottom half of each tortilla within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle additional cheese over chicken mixture on each tortilla. Top with second tortilla on each.
Clean skillet. Spray with additional cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook quesadillas 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Cut into wedges to serve with sour cream and salsa.
Sponsor: Utah’s Own- Hollow Farms Cheese