- 3 cups uncooked penne rigate pasta (about 8 ounces)
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast (about 2 breasts), diced
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cool completely.
Combine orange juice and the next 6 ingredients (orange juice through rice vinegar) with salt and pepper in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk to combine. Add pasta, chicken, grapes, celery, red onion, walnuts and parsley; toss gently to combine.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market