- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup plain Greek-style nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced or ½ teaspoon dried
- 1/2 lb. chicken breast, cubed, cooked
- 1 medium apple, unpeeled and diced ( about 3/4 c.)
- 4 large lettuce leaves, any kind
- 4 tortillas or flat bread, 9 inches in diameter
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Toast the walnuts in a dry skillet over med-high heat; stirring often, until fragrant, 3-5 minutes. In a bowl, stir the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and thyme until smooth. Fold in the chicken, toasted walnuts, and apples. Season with salt and pepper.
To make each wrap, place 1 lettuce leaf on 1 wrap. Spoon about 3/4 cup of the chicken mixture on top.
Fold the wrap about an inch over each end of the filling; roll up. Wrap in foil to go.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market