- 1 cup shredded beef, cooked, any cut
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup red onions, finely chopped
- French bread baguette (1 lb.), cut into 22 slices
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 green onions, diced
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Place bread slices in single layer on baking sheet; top with meat mixture. Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through. Garnish with cilantro and onions. Serve immediately.
Sponsor: UT Beef Council