- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin purée (not pie mix)
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 prepared pie crust
- Whipped Cream for serving (optional)
Heat the oven to 350°F and arrange a rack in the lower third. Place a baking sheet on the rack while the oven is heating. Place the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until smooth and combined. Pour into the pie crust.
Place the pie on the hot baking sheet and bake until the top starts to brown and the filling is set but still jiggles slightly in the center, about 50 minutes. Remove from the oven to a wire rack and let cool completely before serving. Top slices of the pie with whipped cream, if desired.
Sponsor: Utah’s Own- Grandpa’s Kitchen