- 1 cup chocolate or hot fudge sauce
- 8 Fat Boy Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Sprinkles and Small Holiday Candies, for decorating
Heat the chocolate or hot fudge sauce in the microwave for 15 seconds or until pourable.
Place 4 ice cream sandwiches on 4 different small serving plates. Drizzle half of the chocolate or hot fudge over the 4 sandwiches. Top with half of the almonds. In a medium bowl, mix together the whipped cream and peppermint extract.
Place a second ice cream sandwich on top of the first one. Drizzle remaining chocolate or hot fudge on top of the second sandwich. Top each with whipped cream mixture. Decorate with sprinkles and holiday candies.
Sponsor: Utah’s Own- Fat Boy Ice Cream