- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup whole grain bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
- 2 whole grain hamburger buns
- 4 tablespoons mustard (no salt added)
- 4 large tomato slices
- No Salt Seasoning and pepper, to taste
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped (save 4 sprigs for garnish)
- 2 teaspoons onion, grated
- No Salt Seasoning, to taste
Combine turkey and next 5 ingredients with no salt seasoning and pepper. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Add patties; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 165°.
For the guacamole, cut avocados; run the knife around the avocado (from top to bottom) and twist in half. Pull out and discard the pit. Using a spoon or your thumb, remove the flesh and place into a medium sized bowl.
Cut the lime in half and squeeze both halves into the bowl with the avocado. Add the garlic and no salt seasoning. Using a fork gently mash each avocado half a few times. Stir in cilantro and onion.
Using the top and bottoms of the 2 buns as all bottoms for 4 open face burgers; on the bottom of each bun, top with 1 tablespoon mustard, then 1 tomato slice and 1 burger. Spread 2 tablespoons guacamole on top of each burger. Garnish with reserved cilantro sprig.