- 7-8 oz. udon noodles
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup roasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain; let cool. In a large bowl add the noodles, chicken, carrots, onions, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
Whisk together lime juice, garlic, both oils, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle over noodle mixture; toss to combine. Garnish each serving with some of the sesame seeds and cilantro.
Note: You can usually find udon noodles in refrigerated section of the produce department. Just omit the spice packet if the recipe calls for that to be included.