- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 cups coleslaw, shredded
- 2 cups carrots, matchstick-cut
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Heat oil in a large frying pan, sauté the onion, garlic, ginger and beef until beef is browned. Add the chili garlic and soy sauce. Cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes.
To prepare slaw, combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl with salt and pepper. Add coleslaw, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Mix well.
To serve, divide the meat mixture into the tortillas, top with some of the slaw.
Sponsor: UT Beef Council