- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (i.e. Frank’s)
- 1 lb. pounds ground beef
- 12 corn tortillas, softened
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, diced or shredded
- 1/3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a small bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add sour cream and hot sauce; beat until smooth. Set aside.
In a large frying pan up to medium high heat, brown the ground beef with salt and pepper until cooked all the way through.
Place some of the beef mixture in each tortilla. Top with some of the buffalo sour cream, celery, carrots and blue cheese. Serve immediately.
Sponsor: Utah Beef Council