- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons oyster flavored sauce
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 pounds tri-tip, top sirloin or rib eye, cut into chunks
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Asian Dipping Sauce
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large, sealable bag with salt and pepper. Add steak; seal.
On a greased grill or pan up to high heat, cook steak skewers to desired doneness. Let rest.
For the dipping sauce, mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with steak.
Sponsor: Utah Beef Council